Job Title : Premium Account Executive.
Job location: London, UK.
Job Description –
Providing excellent service to red clients via phone, email, webchat and face to face. The high standard will be assessed through the quality of the client satisfaction, the speed of answer, abandoned rate and call monitoring (tone of voice, knowledge, communication skills, warmth and engagement) Identify and introduce commercial opportunities to existing clients Create opportunities for our Red clients to interact with IGs PCMs and our leaders/experts and participating and/or organising client meetings and events. Increase the value of the existing client base and maximize the client reactivations. Meet departmental and personal KPIs Be an IG values champion
Ability / Expertise
- Fluency in English and team language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (the key is to be able to empathise with our clients)
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Motivated to succeed by achieving and surpassing individual and team KPIs
- Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about financial markets, financial products and client services.
- Selling and commercial skills
- A degree level education
- Minimum 12 months trading services/customer service and/or client management experience
- Passed IG bet test
The successful candidate will show a keenness to learn and work outside their comfort zone. They will have a growth mind-set to try new approaches to client relationships.
A candidate needs to be able to demonstrate that their behaviour is strongly aligned to our values:
- Champion the client: Understand them. Be part of their whole experience. Think big, think long-term. Make every moment count and stick with them all the way. Do what matters most.
- Lead the way: Be brave. Back yourself. Innovate and adapt to win. Challenge assumptions, ideas and decisions. Ask why. Stand up and speak your mind. Achieve. Do the right thing.
- Love what we do: Make it personal. Care, be passionate, have fun. Respect our diversity and learn from each other. Share your enthusiasm. Take pride in each others achievements. Work as a team.