TORONTO, ON, CA
We’re looking for Mortgage Advisors Could It Be You?
As a Questrade Mortgage Advisor you will be following up with new and existing Questrade clients, focusing on identifying and converting prime mortgage candidates, to ensure a smooth best in class mortgage experience. You will be working in a collaborative team environment, and be expected to answer questions, advise on the various mortgage options in order to make a complex process as simple as possible. You will put the needs of the customer first, ultimately growing our total assets under administration.
Need more details? Keep reading…
- Strong Client engagement skills; focusing on client experience and connecting on a personal level is key to building a meaningful relationship
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgage options available
- Collaborate with the underwriting teams to ensure cross program opportunities are realized and service delivery is seamless.
- Manage, analyze, compile and organize application information for mortgage loans in accordance with policy and procedures to create a complete package for credit review.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices.
- Communicate with real estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers as required.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale
- Ability to create a sales plan that will convert leads into Questrade mortgage clients
- Pre-call planning, ability to present Questrade products & services, and overcoming objections
- Conduct outbound calling campaigns as directed
- Meet performance targets
- Strong relationship building and networking skills; building connections, generate opportunities and deliver bottom line results.
- Fact-find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Attend monthly results meeting and present results in all targeted areas to the Director, Mortgage Advisory.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively alongside the Questrade brand.
- Maintain generic knowledge of the financial services industry, competition, trends and market conditions.
- Keep current on Questrade’s policies and procedures
- Back up other team functions as necessary
So are YOU our next Mortgage Advisor? You are if you…
- Have Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Have a good understanding of the mortgage underwriting process
- The Ability to effectively negotiate
- Are organized with great attention to detail
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and self-motivated to seek out new opportunities
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Have outstanding client service skills demonstrated by an authentic “we care” attitude.
- Enjoy taking a methodical approach to compiling information for mortgage documents, talking to people and evaluating mortgage applications.
- Are Honest and have a trustworthy attitude
- Respect for confidential information
- Have previously working in banking or sales environment is a great plus
- Have a keen interest in the financial sector
- Are an excellent, empathetic communicator with a real flair for getting into the detail of things
- The ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in business or finance is preferred
- Having previous mortgage advisory or underwriting experience preferred
- Have familiarity with bank regulations and credit risk policies an asset