How to Sign up to Forex VPS Directly from MT4
Link – Free Forex VPS
Available to : All Clients .
How to get Free Forex VPS Access :
1. Apply for any Forex VPS service provider of your own choosing.
2. Activate your Forex VPS account with your selected provider.
3. Trade a minimum of 10 standard FX lots round turn per month for a free service.*
4. When you meet the above requirements we will refund the cost of the Forex VPS service direct to your live MT4 trading account. Simply send the receipt from your provider to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Free Forex VPS Hosting :
Why use a Forex Virtual Private Server (VPS)?
- If you are a serious Forex trader, and want to keep your MetaTrader 4 platform running 24 hours a day, a virtual private server (VPS) is ideal. A VPS uses an external server to manage your trading connectivity ensuring that the MT4 platform is running 24 hours a day and is not subject to downtime caused by electrical or computer problems. Many Forex traders use VPS technology to ensure that their Expert Advisors (Forex trading robots) can run non-stop.
What is a Forex VPS?
A VPS is essentially another computer running hosted servers. The user interacts simply by logging in through any stable desktop or mobile device. The main benefit is that you dont need to keep your own Forex trading computer running at home 24/7, and you dont need to depend on your internet or power connection in order for the Forex VPS to keep running as this is ensured by the host.
The Forex VPS registration process is as simple as creating your own account, logging in to your Forex VPS, and setting up your Expert Advisor like you normally would on your own home computer. Youre also able to set up any other online MT4 trading platform through your VPS.
Once youve set everything up, simply disconnect and go about your normal day, with the confidence that you can turn off your home computer without missing a Forex trade!
More Info –
1. Please ask their support for more information .
Please follow this link for more details about the rules : Terms and Conditions