Exness Global Ltd.
Compliance Officer (AML/Crypto)
Job location : Cyprus.
Date : Until December 31, 2023.
Apply for this position
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct investigations of users, transactions, or activities and prepare reports.
- Monitor and analyze transaction data to detect potential money laundering or terrorist financing activities.
- Provide training and awareness to staff members to ensure they understand their responsibilities and obligations.
- Conduct ad hoc due diligence on users to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Stay up to date with developments in regulations and industry best practices to ensure the organization remains compliant.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a coordinated and effective approach to compliance.
- Report regularly on compliance matters, including any identified risks, issues, or incidents.
- Recommend improvements to strengthen the overall control environment, based on findings from audits and risk assessments.
- Perform any other assigned compliance-related tasks.
- 3 or more years of experience within the CFDs or crypto industry working in a similar role, with the level of seniority for the position being determined by the candidate’s experience.
- Strong interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- University degree
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication, organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills, as well as business acumen
- Verbal and written fluency in English, with any additional language considered a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Capacity to work independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment
- Relevant professional certifications such as CySEC certifications, CISI, or ACAMs-related
Exness Broker Details
FSA, FSCA, CYSEC
This Broker Not Found.