By trading from home, you help battle COVID-19. OctaFX launching a campaign to support our traders during the pandemic: 100% bonus, 1:1000 leverage, and reward payouts, as well as a charity event! Stay safe and trade from home with us.
Join Link – OctaFX Charity 2020 COVID-19
Terms and Conditions Charity 2020
- The promotional campaign named ‘Season of New Findings ’ (hereinafter—‘Campaign’) lasts from 23 April 12.00 a.m. (UTC) to 22 May 11.59 p.m. (UTC) (hereinafter—‘Campaign Dates’).
- All clients registered from any countries besides Algeria, Bahrain, Brunei, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Tunis, and the UAE (they enjoy a similar event with) (hereinafter—‘Clients’) signed up on the OctaFX site or logged in the OctaFX Trading App can get access to the Campaign.
- The Campaign consists of five different offers (hereinafter—‘Offer’).
- Each Offer lasts from 23 April 12.00 a.m. (UTC) to 22 May 11.59 p.m. (UTC).
- The Offer Page’s address is ‘promotions/charity-2020/’, without quotes.
- The Client is entitled to claim the Offer at the time when it is available.
- OctaFX (hereinafter—’Company’) is entitled to add and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
All payouts associated with the Campaign are only performed on banking days. If the due day is not a banking day, the payout will only be made on the first banking day following that day.
- The Company is entitled to ban the Client from participating in the Campaign or from claiming the Offer at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice,
- The cases where the Company bans the Client include, but are not limited to, any abuse of the Offers.
- The Client undertakes to use the Offers in good faith.
Any situation not described in these Terms and Conditions is subject to the Company’s decision.
- The Company reserves the right to amend and/or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in English. In case of any discrepancies between this and other language versions, the English version prevails.