Link – Apply Now
Position : Affiliates Executive
Department : Business Development
Reports To : Business Development Team Leader
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES –
- Contacts new Affiliates of the Company, introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs
and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Manages the retention of affiliates to ensure that the Company’s business strategies are achieved.
- Conducts an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilise the systems
available to them.
- Provides information to Affiliates with respect to their duties and responsibilities, the Affiliate Policy and
Marketing Policy of the Company.
- Informs Affiliates of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiate for a different
- Communicates to Affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Validates Affiliate accounts after the Prospective Affiliate has undergone through the Affiliate Acceptance
Procedure and the Affiliate Due Diligence and verification of identity procedures which the Company has
in place and the Company has decided that it will proceed with forming a business relationship with a
- Uses of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might
be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arranges meetings with clients, either face to face or remote, to drive business development.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University or college degree
- 2 years’ experience in sales or similar role
- Fluency in English. Any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
- Full training will be given