Link – Apply Now
Location : USA Office
Department : Operations
Account Manager (Clubs)
This role’s purpose is to provide the best customer experience possible by developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
What you’ll be doing:
- Welcoming and providing white-glove service for Club members to ensure they are:
- Satisfied with the services they receive.
- Aware of and properly utilizing the benefits they are entitled to which will enable the customer to maximize their Club membership.
- Being in tune with what the customer needs and what their challenges are and then working with them to specifically achieve/ overcome them.
- Working in the eToro Club team to stimulate product upgrades and reduce downgrades by:
- Integrate Training & Support – to make sure that club members are taken through the system and trained in the product’s use, ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience.
- Integrate Technology – learn and understand the external services provided to club members in order to educate them on how to properly make use of them.
- Respond to incoming questions or queries and direct them to the relevant teams if they are outside the scope of customer success.
- Proactively identify and reach out to club members who are not benefiting from the offering and close any gaps in understanding.
- Proactively reaching out to customers and making them aware of the club benefits they are entitled to.
- Teaching customers how to use eToro and it’s vast offering.
- Maximizing the customer experience – collaborating between Club and Customer Service for inquiries such as deposits, technical analysis, market news & opportunities all while keeping the customer fulfilled and active.
- Collecting information on customer interests and pro-actively matching them against what we can offer (tickets / events / benefits etc).
- Discussing financial markets and factors in a clear manner with customers.
- Communicating marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email.
- Being an ambassador in carrying out the company’s vision and products.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- Team player, positive attitude
- Strategic thinking and the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Understanding of the financial/ crypto markets
- Previous involvement working with Customer Service/Sales/ Relationship Management roles
- Experience working with Salesforce
- At least 2 years prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written)
- To be a self-starter
- To build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Basic technical acumen
- Strong sales and service orientation
- BA in Finance/Economics/business management
- Native/fluent written and conversational English