Join Contest : Predict the price of GE shares – get $50!
Available to : All Clients .
Contest End Date : Only until 26th of January at 20:00 (GMT+3).
Contest : Predict the price of GE shares – get $50!
Rules of Grand Capital social media contests:
1. Each round starts right after the contest post is published in the Grand Capital Ltd. Facebook page.
2. The contestants must Like the page and share a contest post publicly.
3. The winner must send a request in order to receive the prize bonus funds. The request must contain: Full name, account number, the prize amount and the link to the round post on the contestant’s page. Also, a short review must be written under this post.The request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent in two weeks time after the results are announced, otherwise, the prize is annulled.
4. The winners receive the prize funds to a Standard or Micro
account opened in Grand Capital. Prize funds starting from $50 will be deposited to a Standard account. Amounts less than $50 will
be deposited to a Micro account.
5. The prize funds are dposited to the winner’s account during two weeks from the moment the request was sent.
6. Prize funds cannot be withdrawn from the trading account.
7. Profit gained using the prize funds becomes fully withdrawable when the profit amount exceeds the prize amount.
8. The withdrawal request cannot be less than 50% of the prize amount. The bonus funds are deducted upon the first withdrawal request.
9. The contestant can deposit any amount to the Micro account prize funds are deposited to.
10. The prize funds remain on the winner’s account for 1 calendar month.
11. After 1 month has passed, the prize funds are deducted from the account. The profit made using the bonus funds remains on the account.
12. Prize funds are the company’s property and can be deducted from the account at any time without prior notice and no comments.
13.The company holds the right to use any information about the prizes in marketing purposes.
14. Partner’s commission is not given for clients trading prize funds.
15. If a contestant wins more than 3 times, the bonus funds are granted upon a deposit of $50 or more and the $50 no-deposit bonus is granted to the contestant that takes the second place in the contest. (The bonus amounts vary for different types of contests).
16. The winner can only receive the prize funds once a month. If the same person takes the first place within the same calendar month, the prize is given to the contestant that took the second place.
17. Additional terms for the “Guessing contest”:
17. 1.The asset quote the contestants predict is always the closing price of the candle that opened at the time specified in the contest post. For example, if the task of the contest is to predict the price of an asset as it will be at 8:00 PM, the price the contestants need to predict is the closing price of the candlestick that opens at 8:00 PM and closes at 8:59 PM.
16. 2. The quotes used in the contest to determine the winner are the quotes in Grand Capital trading terminal.
18. The Administration has the right to revise the contest results in exceptional circumstances.
Please follow this link for more details about the rules : Terms and Conditions